Enphase IQ8M Microinverter (SKU Part Number IQ8M-72-2-US)
Enphase IQ8M Microinverter (SKU Part Number IQ8M-72-2-US), compatible with 60 and 72-cell PV modules MC4 connectors
Our newest IQ8 Microinverters are the industry’s first microgrid-forming, softwaredefined microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently. The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8 Series Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8 Series Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8 Series Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Easy to install
• Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
• Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
• Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
High productivity and reliability
• Produce power even when the grid is down
• More than one million cumulative hours of testing
• Class II double-insulated enclosure
• Optimized for the latest highpowered PV modules
• Complies with the latest advanced grid support
• Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
• Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
• Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements