MidNite Solar Pre-wired Conext SW4048 120/240 VAC Inverter w/ Classic 150 (SKU Part Number MNSW4048-CL150)
Pre Wired Schneider Electric Conext SW4048 120/240 vac Inverter for Off grid. 4,000 watt 48 volt inverter. AC Bypass Assembly included. Classic 150 installed.
The MidNite Solar Inc. Pre-Wired Schneider Electric Conext SW4048 120/240 VAC Inverter is a 4,000-watt, 48-volt, off-grid inverter. AC bypass assembly is included.
MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems from The PowerStore offer a turnkey solution to installing a battery-based inverter system, saving you valuable time in the field. With a pre-wired solution, all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This ready-to-install system uses the powerful and versatile Schneider Electric Conext SW inverter that is rated at 4,000 watts and uses a 48-volt battery. The SW4048 single Schneider w/classic 150 power center produces 120/240 volts AC. The ConextTM SW-NA is ideal for off-grid, backup power, and self-consumption situations. This is a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system offering switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies and providing flexible, reliable power for every need.
Don't forget to look at our other products that complement the pre-wired inverter system, such as our battery boxes or disconnecting combiners. Our pre-wired systems can be configured to suit your exact specifications with the help of any of the common battery-based inverters (except Outback). The Whizbang Jr (MNWBJR) current sense module for Classic provides battery state of charge and is included with this product.
This system is also available using the Schneider Conext SW2524 or the Schneider Conext SW4024.
Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system. Please contact The PowerStore today for more detailed specifications or for a quote if the system you need is not listed.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext SW Pre-Wired 4048 120/240 VAC Inverter for Off-Grid
- Schneider system control panel
- SW E-Panel
- MidNite backplate (MNSW-BP)
- AC bypass assembly
- Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (ground fault protection) and arc fault protection built in
- Three MNSPD300s (surge protection devices)
- 175-amp battery main breaker for the SW inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5-year warranty. SW inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturer's warranty
- MidNite E-Panel, classic charge controller, and SPDs made in the USA
- Schneider SW inverter made in India
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- General labor for assembly, test, and crating included
**Returns NOT accepted
|Inventory Status||Should be in Stock - Contact Us|