Outback FLEXpower One 3kW 48V Pre-wired FXR Series System 120V (SKU Part Number FP1 FXR3048A-01)
Outback FLEXpower One 3.0kW- 48Vdc solution, single FXR3048A-01 , prewired AC and DC boxes with 120Vac Bypass, NEMA 5-20R GFCI Outlet, 175A DC breaker, GFDI, 80Amp charge controller breaker, Mate 3s HUB 10.3, RTS, FLEXmax 80, FLEXnet DC and surge protector
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything you need, besides power sources and batteries, comes completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational. Available with the 60Hz Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, each model incorporates OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. All models feature an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as lithium-ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
• Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
• Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
• Optimized system footprint
• GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
• Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
• Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
• Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
• System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
• Components carry all of the necessary ETL certifications. Rule 21 compliant
|Inventory Status||Should be in Stock - Contact Us|